JSL Week Two Reminder, Use Charms

Good morning my friends,

Here is a rememder to the fun challenge we are having over at Just Some Lines.  I hope you will join the Design Team and play along with us!  This weeks challenge is use a charm.  Did you know I can make charms on my Cameo Silhouette?  I just put the world charms in the search engine at the store and up they popped!  


Isn't this cute?  He is the Miss You Bear Peeking Out A Window I thought he is perfect to tuck in my husbands suitcase when he travels.  I made the broken heat charm on the bottom with my cameo Silhouette, maybe I should have make it in gold or silver?  Anyway, thanks for stopping by and pleas stop by and play along with the design team, we have a free digital stamp for you!

Hugs,

Chriss

8 comments:

  1. He is cute even though he looks so sad.

    ReplyDelete

  2. How cute and such a sweet idea to add him to your Husband's suitcase.Great charm too - never thought of making my own.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Chriss, love the idea of making your own charms - I just bought a cute MFT Die that makes little cowboy charms (boot, cowboy hat, etc.), can't wait for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw so cute, I have this image from the shop too, but haven't done anything with him yet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOO CUTE!!! Love that precious image and your card is fabulous.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, he's so sweet!! What an adorable bear!! Love the broken heart charm!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!!! This is really sweet Chriss!! What a darling image!! :) Thank you so much for all of your support my friend!! It really means so much to me!! BIGGEST HUGS

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers