Three Tiered Beach Tray

 Hi Friends,

I have really gotten into making these tiered trays.  I made this for a friend from out of town who ended up never making it to my house so I am keeping it!

I love tiered trays because you can gather up little stuff and bring it all together.


Here is the entire tray.  See the little ty crab?  I've had that for years, as well as the sand bowl and lighthouse.



Here is the top tier.  I purchased the signs from Amazon.  Noticed the shredded paper?  They are leftover scraps of paper that I put through the shredder.



This is the middle tier.   The glass mermaid was a find at the dollar store back in March.



See the little box with the flip flops?  I made that.



I added rope and seashells to the "house shaped block" 




The bottom tier.  I love the "Life's a Beach" sign.

I am entering this project into the following challenges:

A Perfect Time To Craft - ATG

Arty Divas - ATG

Crafts Galore Encore - #102 - ATG

Girlz Creative Crafts - #28 - ATG


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my tiered tray!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Oh Chriss what a gorgeous project - love the beautiful colours and composition - that mermaid was a perfect find!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project I love the tiered beach trays-great way to display all your themed oddments and love the flip flop box
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have wanted to give it away either. Great idea for storage/display without taking up too much table space. I love the crab. Hugs mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool great project, I love looking at all the items, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous sea themed project full of wonderful textures and details.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers