INAS #141 Birthdays

 Good Morning Friends,

Can you believe that August is almost over?  It went by really fast!  

It was my turn to choose a theme for our Design Team, I chose "Birthdays" .


Here is the front of my card:



 I might put a sentiment on the front.


Here is the inside of the card:


Surprise! It's a pop up butterfly~


Here is a close up of the butterfly:




Here is the back of the card with the sentiment:



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Through a purple Haze - #195 - Happy Birthday

AAA Birthday - #40 Birthday

Crafting Happiness - #129 - Fun Folds


Please go to International Art & Soul to see what my design team sisters have made and then, play along, it's always fun!


Chriss


8 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous card Chriss - the butterfly is very unexpected after the elegant, CAS outside!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW fabulous pop-up card,love the beautiful butterfly and the die-cut front
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's such a lovely surprise to get when opening the card. So pretty. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love the pop up butterfly. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The front is absolutely perfect and then a lovely surprise when opened. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card. The front is spectacular design. So simple and elegant. I love the surprise when it's open and there is a beautiful butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such amazing card!! Love so much the outside and the inside looks really impressive with that gorgeous pop up butterfly!! Very well done, it's a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and unique - thank you for sharing over at AAA Birthday
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers