Hocus Pocus Tiered Tray

 Hello Friends,

Lately I have really been into making these tired trays.  I kinda skipped fall and went right to Halloween when I saw these cute little stuffed Sanderson Sister dolls.

Here is the whole tray:


Another view of the tray:



The bottom tier:



The middle tier:



The signs in the back say "Another Glorious Morning Makes Me Sick!" And of course you have to have your "Hocus Pocus".

The top tier:




So this part is for all the friends that follow me on the various tiered tray groups:

I cut styrofoam circles to make the tray less deep. I wrapped the outside of the tray with ribbon that I ran through my Xyron Machine (it makes one side of the ribbon sticky). I ran Halloween colored construction paper through the paper shredder to put on top the styrofoam. Most of the signs came from a bundle on Amazon.  The dolls came from the Hallmark Store but I have also heard that they are selling at Target. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Chriss








2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a brilliant project, such fun and it looks amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like this better than your last one that you showed us. So much to take in with all the different elements. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers