INAS #142 Transport

 Good Morning,


I would like to send my condolences to the Queen's family and all of my U.K. followers here.

Today is my birthday!  I am 65 years old!  I never thought I would live so long, I am happy to be celebrating.  

We have a new challenge at International Art & Soul. #142 "Transport".

I found this cute digital image by Connie Fung and thought it was perfect.




Here is a close up of the image:



 I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Colour Crazy Craft - Week 36 - ATG

CCEE Stampers - CCEE 2235 - Masculine Birthday Card


Please visit us at https://intaas.blogspot.com/ and then play along, it's always fun!

                                                                    Hugs,


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Chriss! Your card is adorable, such a precious image and beautifully coloured! Enjoy your day and I hope you get spoiled with lots of goodies today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Chriss.Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday on being 65 years young!!! Hope it was a good day.
    Cute card and lovely coloring...perfect for a little guy.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers