Sweetheart Box - 3 Tiered Tray

 Hello My Friends,

I have gotten into the Three Tired Trays that everyone seems to be making.  Most of the objects on my tray are from the store but I am hoping that the next one I make will have more of my own creations on it.  Sad news, I can't find the Sally and Linus figurines that my sister Joanne gave me years ago.  If you have psychic abilities, concentrate on my home and see if you can tell me where to look!

So here is what I made.  I know it's not an original idea, I must have seen it somewhere and just remembered it.


I took a sweetheart box of very stale candy, cut out the heart.  I backed the image of the sweet little girl with cardboard to make her sturdy.  I outlined the heart with Stickles, the Crinkeled Ribbon on the top is from DLART.  I think the bottom ribbon was scrap.  I put a little "For You" sentiment on there too.

Here is my tiered tray.


Here is the bottom of the tray:




Here is the middle tray:



Here is the top of the tray, I have moved the gnome around to the front since I took these photos so he is more visable.



I am entering my sweetheart box into the following challenges:


Everybody Art Challenge - #507 Love and/or Hearts

Try It On Tuesday - All Loved Up

Inspiration Station - #23 Candy Hearts

Simon Says Love is in the Air

Use Your Stuff - #441 Hearts/Love

Dare 2 B Artzy - Love



Hugs,








10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous creation Chriss - this is beautiful
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely 3-tiered tray project and sweetheart box. No physic abilities here sorry, however, for me...when I can't find things...I seem to find them packed in my Christmas boxes. Good luck with the search, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and beautiful sweetheart box and tiered tray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is that tray? I've got to get me one of those and keep it up year round with different decor to match the season. Love your upcycled project too! Thanks for sharing your project with us at The Inspiration Station. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love what you did with the candy box and love the tiered tray. Hope you have wonderful Valentine's Day! 💝

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic idea to gussy up this sweethearts candy box. I love how you created your project. It´s really a wonderful effect to put the little girl behind this clipped heart and decorate it with those stickles. And I admire your tray as well. There are a lot of very nice things for celebrating a special Valentine´s Day.
    Thanks a lot for joining the EAC challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My! What treat of a post. I love the candy box makeover and that tiered tray looks amazing.Thank You for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG what a fabulous idea ... looks AWESOME! Love it! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Inspiration Station!
    Darlene
    INSPIRATION STATION
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great recycling project with your candy box, fab make and I love your tiered tray idea too

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a fantastic tiered tray, filled with sweetness and creativity. Thank you for playing along with Everybody Art Challenge. We have a new challenge starting today and would love to see more from you. hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers