INAS Challenge #126 Hearts/Love

 Hello Friends,

We are enjoying a snowy weekend here in Maryland.  I got about 2".  I hope everyone on the Eastern Seaboard is safe.  Didn't January go by fast or was it just me?  The older I get the quicker time goes by.

Our challenge at International Art & Soul is #126 "Love/Hearts".  For this challenge I made a really cute heart basket.


Here it is from the front.



I put a cute little boy and girl couple on the back.



This is what it looks like from inside:



Something strange, when I went to the store, I got Valentine Candy Hearts, M&M and a heart shaped Reece's Peanut Butter Cup.  The Peanut Butter Cup disappeared!!!  I asked my husband if he ate it, he said no.  My dog couldn't reach it.  I hope I'm not eating in my sleep! LOL!

Here is the Recipe for this Sweetheart Basket

SVG - Dreaming Tree

Paper - Simple Stories "My Valentine" and AC Cardstock

Glitter Paper - DCWV Glitter Cardstock

Girl & Boy Valentine - Esty PastPaperPretties

Crinkle Ribbon -DLART 


I am entering my Sweetheart Basket into the following challenges:

DLART Thankful Thursday - #292 Valentine 


Mod Squad - Valentine's (they also have a discount code for Kitchen Sink Stamps)

Watercooler Wednesday - #333 All About Occasions

Handcraft Dream - #109 Heart

Creations in Pink - #42 ATG/Mostly Pink


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I enjoy all of your comments.  Please stop by https://intaas.blogspot.com/ to see my DT Sisters Creations and then play along with us!  It's always fun!


Hugs,








 

12 comments:

  1. Adorable valentine basket!! So sweet!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your basket is beautiful and a good idea. I hadn't visited for our last challenge as my eyes were giving me grief and I had to speak to my consultant for advice. Up and running again. Take care, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous heart shaped treat basket and cute Vintage image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute basket. Love the image. Reminds me of the little valentine cards I used to hand out in grade school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely basket, the shape and all the decoration, perfect.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Valentine Basket, LOL, is January gone already. It sure did fly bye, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful basket, such a clever idea, thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This came out great Chriss!! I love all the little bows you made and what a sweet treat container
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #292 “Valentine” Linky challenge.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous basket Chriss - Love your colours, and that wee couple on the back are fabulous
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
    This is a lovely project.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  11. what for a wonderful idea. Love it. Thank you very much for joining us at the
    bastel-traum
    Challenge
    .
    Hugs and good luck
    Ute
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers