International Art & Soul Challenge #127 "Light and Dark"

 Good Morning Friends,


We have a new challenge at International Art & Soul the challenge is "Light and Dark" I struggled with the meaning of this challenge a little, I think some of my DT Sisters did a better job.  

One of my friends and neighbors passed away so I made a card for her family. 




It is a simple card, I think sympathy cards should be.  The sentiment says "Those we Love don't go away, They Walk beside us everyday" I put the background paper on first and then matched the flowers to it. I used my Copic Markers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - #663 CAS with option of elegance
Colour Crazy - Week 6 - ATG
Aud Sentiments - #291 Love Sentiment
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Feminine (Include flowers)



Please stop by https://intaas.blogspot.com/ to see what my design team sisters have created and then play along!  It's always fun.

Hugs

























10 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card and beautifully coloured flowers,love the sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully stamped card and very suitable for occasion, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and beautiful sentiment, love the floral design in the corner, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really nice sympathy card with a very fitting sentiment and love your choice of colors!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful Chriss! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE?. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful sympathy card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfectly beautiful CAS sympathy card Chriss. Love the colours and how beautiful you have coloured the floral spray. Perfect sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful, elegant card Chriss - I too think sympathy cards should be on the CAS side of cardmaking
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and elegant CAS sympathy card - I agree less is more when it comes to this particular occasion. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chris, Lovely CAS card. Thank you for showcasing my "Church Sympathy" set on your lovely creation.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers