International Art & Soul Challenge #128 "Saint Patrick's Day"

 Hello My Friends,

It is so weird, February seemed like it was flying by but the last week has gone by so slowly!  I am ready for March one more day!  It includes one of my favorite Holidays St. Patrick's Day.

I have really gotten into making tiered trays.  Here is an Altoid box that I recycled into  St. Patrick's Day Decor.


Here is the outside of the box.  I got the beautiful lady from a SVG file from Etsy. I coated her with several coats of Mod Podge and gave her lots of bling.




Inside I cut out an Irish Poem and added some ephedra.  As you might be able to see from this photo, I added lace and a gold string of bling.



Here is my recycled Altoid Box on the top layer of my 3 Tiered Tray.  If you don't mind, I would like to show you the rest of it.  I started out with a base of Antique Handkerchiefs.  This wasn't an original idea, I saw it on Pinterest, I think.   I then went to my hubby's pole barn and got my St. Patrick's day box out.  (hasn't been out since the pandemic) I was shocked at all the sweet figurines that I owned.  There used to be a Lenox Outlet at the Factory Stores we passed on our way to the Ocean.  I would always stop and get myself something, my husband would always get something for our daughter.



3 Tiered Trays are so much fun to create.  I am already getting ready for my Easter Tray!

I am entering this Altoid Recycled Box into the following challenges:

DLART February 2022 Linky Party - ATG

Crafty Calendar - February - ATG

Taylormade4you - February - ATG

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #176 - ATG

We Love To Create - Mixed Media Challenge #3

The Fairy and the Unicorn - Mythical Creature Lepruchan

Creative Fingers - #225 - ATG

Please stop by International Art & Soul  to see what my creative Design Team Sisters have made and then, play along, it's always fun!


Hugs,


8 comments:

  1. Great little recycled altoid tin inside and out love the image and bling on the lid ---love your three tiered tray too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, great tier decor, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful tin, great recycling!! Lovely tiered trays too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chriss this altered tin is beautiful, and the three tiered tray is gorgeous - what a beautiful display. Love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely loved your Altoid tine Chriss - very clever.
    Your entire St Patrick's dislay is fabulous. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your altered box is fabulous. I love all the images and textures you used for it. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous altered tin. Love the theme and the vintage feel!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers