INAS Challenge #133 Theme: 3 of Something

 Good Morning Friends,



Our challenge #133 at International Art & Soul's theme is "3 of Something" I decided to make a Mother's day box. This is going to be a photo heavy blog so get some tea or coffee and join me.  I have missed all of you so much!  What have you been up to?


This is a large Mother's Day box from Dreaming Tree SVG it was quite time consuming but I think it was worth it.  So my 3 of something are flowers.  Note the 3 handmade blue flowers on the heart, they are all the same. I also put three handmade flowers on the bottom.


3 of a kind, Blue handmade flowers.



Some more flower that I made that could be considered 3 of something.



3 cupcakes in the box, as you can see, it could fit 4 or 6 depending on the size of the cupcakes.  You could put mom's favorite candies or cookies, or just use it as a box to hold a gift.


Oh this is my latest thing, I have been putting my small paper scraps through a shredder and then using them like this.

I am entering this box into the following challenges:

Just Us Girls - Ch# 631 Word Week
Shopping Our Stash - SOS 469 "What a difference you've made in my life"
Unicorn Challenge - #76 Include Pearls/Bling
Cupcake Inspirations - #543- Mother's Day/Someone Special/Feminine
 Get Creative - Ch# 111 - Use Flowers
Creatalicious - # 234 - ATG or Mother's Day
DLART Thankful Thursday - #298 Mother's Day
Girlz Rebel - Ch #14 Color Combination + Pears/Gemstones

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful mothers/grandmothers/aunts day.  Please go over to https://intaas.blogspot.com/ to see what my Design Team Sisters have made.


Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Oh Chriss, I so feel for you - that must have been so traumatic for all the families connected to your niece. So glad you have now come to a place of peace.
    Your box is exquisite - love the flowers, and the cupcakes look amazing
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about the tragic loss of your Niece-my sympathy to you all.
    Fabulous Mothers Day box and love all your beautiful flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss, I'm so sorry for your loss, my prayers and thoughts are with you.
    Lovely gift box, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are beautiful on your wonderful project. I'm glad that you're feeling at peace now after this very sad occasion. I hope the children continue to flourish, my love to you all. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so sorry for the very traumatic event, such sad loss! Hope that all the children have someone that takes the better care of them.
    Your box is so beautiful, and such gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss!! Glad you have found a bit of peace in this terrible situation and that you are finding healing through creating!! Way to go shopping your stash…a beautiful card for that special lady in your life!! Thanks for playing along with our “What a difference you made” challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How devastating for your family! Sorry for this huge loss.
    Your flower card is just lovely - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for your loss. Sending prayers for you and your family. Your creation is amazing. Thank you for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge! Kanan - DT

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers