INAS Challenge #106 "Winged Creatures"

 Good Morning,

I hope everyone is doing well.  Have you ever gone through a period of time when all your stuff seems to break at once?  I am having trouble with my computer, my Cameo Silhouette isn't working right, my camera is broken and my printer is broken too!  I don't have a lot of attachment to material things but I also don't like to learn how to use new electronics, it's a pain!  I guess I'm going to have to replace everything even though I don't want to.  My printer is a Canon, I'm hoping I can send it in and get it fixed.

So the theme at  International Art & Soul is a fun one that I think we all will enjoy.  It is "Winged Creatures" those of you that have been following my blog know that I love Dragonflies, so I chose that for my theme.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - #681 "Wings"


Thanks so much for stopping by, I appreciate all of your comments!  Please stop by INAS and see what my DT Sisters have created and then play along with us, it's always fun!


Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Well, it is supposed to be spring here too but I woke up to snow! Your card is lovely - I also chose a dragonfly, I have no garden pond now so don't see them. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for all your broken electronic items, hope you could have the Canon repaired.
    Lovely card, the dragonfly seem really fly.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I also love dragonflies and for some reason, I always feel blessed when they fly around my yard. I love how you matched the background to the wings of the dragonfly. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this post makes it to you....ugh! Chriss, I'm so sorry everything is breaking at once, hope today is a better day and you were able to get your printer fixed. Beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, how often 'everything' seems to die at once!! Hope things are on the mend now.
    Loving your card - your background is wonderful and really accents the center panel
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your electronic issues. Beautiful card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers