INAS Challenge # 104 Bunny

 Good Morning,


Did my friends in the USA remember to spring forward?  I love it once the sun starts setting after 7:00 in the evening.  I am not a morning person, I seem to get a lot more done once the time changes.  I want to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's day this Wednesday.  This is the first year since I have been blogging that I haven't made anything for St. Patrick's.  It has always been a special day in the Real Family but since the coronavirus we can't get together.

So we have a new challenge at International Art & Soul the challenge this time is #104 "Bunnies" I think we will get a lot of entries for this one!

I made a bunny basket:





Isn't he a cutie?  The svgfile came from Dreaming Tree from the Easter Adorables bundle.  He is called Mr. Bunny Basket.  I made him for my dog walkers family.  Notice the paper on the hat is peace signs? That is from a very, very old paper set, probably 10 years old called "Earth Love" I doubt if you can even find this paper anymore.  The tie is from Dooblebug Design it is called "Spring Garden" I don't know if you can see that I went a little crazy with the embossing, I embossed and chalked everything.  The ears are embossed with a heart folder, the hat with a tiny dots folder and the panels with a folder called bubbles and the tie with a folder called design grids.



Here is a photo from the side, I love this carrot paper.  It is from Echo Park and it is called "Hello Easter".


Sorry the photo is a little blurry.  As you can see, I chalked and embossed this cute paper.


This is what it looks like from the top.

I am entering my Mr. Bunny Basket into the following challenges:

Crafter's Castle - March ATG

Just Us Girls - #575 Use An Embossing Folder

Simply Create Too - #168 Wet or Dry Embossing

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - March ATG - Must have critter

Crafts Galore Encore - #85 March ATG

Crafty Animals - #48 Must have an animal

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - March must use patterned paper

Do-Al Kreatives - #51- Easter Greetings

Girlz Creative Crafts - Use an Animal

Love To Scrap - #143 ATG

Creative Fingers - #203 ATG

Cut It Up - #221 - Just for Kids


Thank you so much for joining me here.  I appreciate your comments.  Please go to International Art & Soul to see what my Design Team sisters have created and then play along with us!  It's always fun!

Hugs,












16 comments:

  1. Mr Bunny has such a lovely happy face - enough to cheer anyone up. The treats inside will also help! lol Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one sweet bunny. The colours are so much fun together. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! This bunny basket is so fun, cute and sweet! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve your fabulously cute Bunny basket love the embossing and papers especially his bow tie!Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog and I now have to get back into commenting lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute and beautiful bunny basket.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable bunny basket, such a sweet face, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic and fun project, Chriss!! The papers are so bright and cheerful, and I love the happy expression on the bunny's face.

    Thanks for playing with us at Cut it Up for our Just for Kids challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous bunny basket. So bright and cheerful. Cass x
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
    Encore
    Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely easterbox with this cute bunny.
    Thanks for linking at Girlz Creative Crafts. Do know that you play just for fun, this challengeblog wants to see pictures, cutting sheets, 3D, ... on the cards to play for the prize.
    Nancy DT Girlz Creative Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG.... What an amazing and awesome work! I really love this box and what a super cute bunny! Hope you are a follower of DAK!

    Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you used embossing folders to add details to your darling bunny, Chriss. Thanks for sharing him with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! I love the mix of patterns and embossing. And I love the candy in the basket! LOL! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mr. Bunny is so adorable. I'm sure your dog walker's family loved receiving this. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, this is adorable. I love Dreaming Tree files and they have such great tutorial support. Thanks for joining our Kids challenge at Cut it Up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your basket is so cute! Love it.

    Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers