INAS Challenge #107 Card or Gift for a Man

 Hello My Friends,

This was supposed to be posted last Sunday but I became very ill from the 2nd Moderna Vaccination.  I'm fine now.

We have a new challenge at International Art & Soul #107 "Card or Gift for a Man"

Here is my card:


I made this card for my husband's birthday.  He loves steampunk.

Here is what it looks like inside:



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/ - ATG


Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate all of your comments!  Please stop by International Art & Soul to see what my Design Team sisters have created and then play along!  It's always fun!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that now you feel better!
    Lovely and fun birthday card for your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing masculine card. Love the design.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel good Chriss, awesome steampunk card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you had a bad reaction but glad to hear you are feeling better.Brilliant Steampunk card and love the bow tie fastener
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers