International Art & Soul 100 "Hearts"

 Good Morning,

I can't believe that January is gone!  Wow!  That went fast.  I hope that everyone is healthy.

I am the host today on International Art & Soul and I chose the challenge #101 "Hearts" it doesn't have to be a Valentine, it just needs to have a heart somewhere on the project.



This is a little gift bag from Paper Pumpkin.  It was a sweet, quick little make.






I am entering this little gift bag into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - #267 Sending Love + Sentiment

Cute Card Thursday - #671 Valentines

DLART January Linky + 10 Year Anniversary - ATG




11 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift bag. Lovely details.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable gift bag, great idea on the corner stamped image, so pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely idea for that special little gift. It looks beautiful. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little gift bag. Love the colors. Hope your doing well and have a great week.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Beautiful gift bag. I would love to receive one like this :) I love the purple heart and the sentiment makes me smile :) Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift bag at Aud Sentiments. Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how gorgeous - love how you have made something so special from this sweet wee bag Chriss.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very lovely gift bag my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, I love bee themed projects and yours is super sweet. Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge, Crafty hugs, Jenny (Ginger Ninja Crafts) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you embellished your bag. This is a beautiful little bag to give some goodies to someone special.
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    Your teamie,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers