International Art & Soul Challenge #102 "Off To Dinner"

 Good Morning,


Happy Valentine's Day!

We have a new challenge over at International Art & Soul this is a very interesting theme "Off to Dinner".  I haven't been out to dinner in well over a year!  I have been face to face (or mask to mask) with only 10 people in the last year and most of them were doctor appointments I couldn't put off.  I see my husband and my dog and that is it! When I saw the challenge, the first thing I thought of was the scene from Lady & the Tramp (one of my favorite Disney films) when they eat spaghetti and kiss, so I decided to make a card depicting that scene.






So cute!  I don't know why the ribbon and bow look like they are different colors, I guess it's the lighting.  I put "table cloth" cardstock, doggie paw print brads, copic coloring, the "i woof you" stamp is from an old set.  I used stitched die cuts and clear hearts.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cut It Up -  #219 All You Need Is Love

Daring Cardmakers - Share the Love

Aud Sentiments - #268 ATG + Sentiment

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - February Challenge (Must Have Critters)

DLART February Linky Challenge - ATG

Crafty Animals - #47 ATG (Must include Animals)

Thank you so much for stopping by and for all of your comments!  I hope to see you over at International Art & Soul.


Hugs,






13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and bow-love the cute image and paw print brads
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. So perfect for the challenge and for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chriss this is so cute - how adorable! Love your red background and accents too - a quite unconventional valentines card :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious! I love the beautiful, rich colors.

    Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up for our All You Need is Love challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're certainly enjoying their dinner. lol It looks great Chriss, a good take on the theme. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely scene and your bow & paws are super. So glad you joined us this month at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Thanks for joining our All You Need Is Love challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute. Darling image and great colors and layout. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiments challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, Love your card and image. I have actually ate out a few times. But don't get out much either. Thanks for sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers