INAS Challenge #100 Winter

 Good Morning,


I'm sorry I haven't been posting or commenting much.  Having the house remodeled has really cut into my spare time.  Today we have a new challenge from International Art & Soul this challenge was created by my beautiful Design Team Sister, Crafty Girl and it is "Winter".



The image is from  Ching Chou Kuik and it is called "Northern Blessings".  

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Classic Design Challenge - January 2021 # 1- ATG

DLART Linky Challenge - January 2021 ATG

Mod Squad -" Fly Away"

Paper Fun Day - #25 -ATG w optional twist "Use the Color Blue"

Crafty Gals Corner - #215 "Snow Much Fun"


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please stop by International Art & Soul to see what my Design Team Sisters have created and then play along!  It's alway fun!


Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing card. Love the cute image.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Fabulous card, so dreaming and really wintery! Love the touches of sparkle and the ribbon! Amazing colours!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful image and I love how you've colored her up. Pretty design with the sparkle and snowflakes. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is just beautiful and you have used it perfectly here. And those snowflakes are a wonderful final touch! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful icicle delight. Your colouring of the image is fab. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Chriss, Your card is so pretty. Love that image and I love those added blue snowdrops or what ever they are called. I need to get me some things like that. Stay safe!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, the image is beautiful but you've made a perfect card by keeping all the colouring ice blue. I love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful monochrome card and image,great colouring and love the sparkly snowflakes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing with us at Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card Chriss. You have colored your image spot on! Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers