INAS Challenge #99 Landscapes

 Good Morning,


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I want to wish you all a Happy New Year.

They are still working on the renovations to our house.  It feels like they have been doing it forever.  I hadn't taken any out of or packed up my craft room because the only thing they were doing was replacing the window.  They came to put up the siding and all the sudden I heard all of this stuff dropping off my craft room shelves. ( Who knew that putting on new siding caused so much banging?) Things were broken...it was a mess.  So I packed up a lot of my crafting stuff and unhooked my Cameo Silhouette and Printer. That is why my card for this challenge is once again a Stampin' Up Card from a kit.

Here is the challenge from my gorgeous DT Sister Tricia.  It is #99 Landscapes.



All of my photography equipment is put away too, so I had to do the best I could.  Please stop by International Art & Soul to see what my DT Sisters have created and then play along with us, it is always fun!


Hugs,


8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Chriss,
    Good luck with the renovations. Your card is beautiful, I love everything about it. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great and you did well to get one made at all with all the work going on around you. Happy New Year. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have the work done quickly, so you will have your craft room free again!! Well done with this card, it's so pretty!!
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Chriss. I love the dimension on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chriss thank you for the lovely comment and thankfully I am feeling so much better fingers crossed.Love your beautiful card and the die-cut trees.Hope your renovations are soon finished and hope not too much was broken-Best wishes for the New Year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is stunning !
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how traumatic to have such a (damaging) mess to deal with :(. Do hope you can get it all back organised and working again soon. For all that you card is stunning Chriss!
    Happy New Year to you too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW for a kit this is impressive, honestly I didn't know kits could look this amazing.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers