INAS Challenge # 95 Fairies and/or Elves

 Good Morning,


Today we have a new challenge over at International Art & Soul #95 Fairies and/or Elves. I have a niece & step grandchildren who love Fairies as much as I do.  I made them a fairy house last fall I decided to make them another one.  I cut everything out last June...and then my MOJO just went away so the project sat there.  This challenge finally made me shake out my lazy bones and make it.  Warning, this is quite picture heavy so you may want to grab a cup of tea or coffee and join me.



So here is the fairy house from the front.  I was able to find two fairies playing with a cat on Amazon.


Here it is from the side, that roof was quite a challenge.  How do you like the butterfly on the wire?



Oh look, it's night time and the fairies have gone inside to bed.

So that is project #1, I also made a card to go with it, here is project #2



I made the fairy's wings, dress and wand with sparkle paper to go with the sentiment.

Here is the back of the card:



The sentiment is from Mickey Mouse stamps I must have gotten 12 years ago.


I am entering this Fairy House into the following challenges:

The Fairy and the Unicorn - October Challenge

Crafter's Castle - October Challenge #34

CARDZTV - #126 ATG

Not Just Cards - October Challenge

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - October (Must Use Patterned Paper)

Sognandoscrap - #84 ATG + Pink

World Wide Open Design Team -#10 - October - ATG

Crafts Galore Encore - #80 ATG

Creations in Pink - #27 ATG Mainly in Pink

DLART October Linky Challenge - ATG



I am entering the card into the following challenges:

The fairy and the unicorn - October Challenge

CARDZTV - #126 ATG


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments.  Please stop by https://intaas.blogspot.com/ to see what my design team sisters have made and then play along with us, no pressure, just fun!


Hugs,




13 comments:

  1. Fabulous Fairy house and love the papers,flying butterfly and beautiful card to go with-the sentiments are perfect-Thank you for the lovely comments you leave too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Your fairy home is just a stunner!! It has the light inside too! Ooohh... LOVE it!
    Lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both wonderful projects. They look great and I bet they were well received. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fairy card and WOW...you fairy home is just fabulous, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Your fairy house is so beautiful! I love the butterfly. Adorable card!!! Amazing projects my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what wonderful projects Chriss - that really was a work of love!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your fairy house Chris's. Love the paper you used and love the big flower. So fun! Love the card to. They are going to love it. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.Stay Safe!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, just love it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Not Just Cards.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous project Chriss. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute and whimsical! We thank you for submitting this to our October Challenge at Sognando Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team
    Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool work. This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers