INAS #94 Halloween

 Good Morning Friends,


We have a wonderful challenge at International Art & Soul, #94 "Halloween".  I signed up to comment on this challenge because I love Halloween and want to see all of your projects!


Here is my card:


This is a digital Stamp from Ching Chou Kuik on Etsy, it is called "Sweet and Spooky Halloween Set".  I colored her with my Copic Markers.  I made the spooky background paper with my dylusions ink spray.  I used Washi Bat Tape and some bling from my stash.  I also added a little glitter with Stickle Glue.  I cut out the Happy Halloween with a die, I also cut the image with a stitched die from Creative Cottage Cutz.


Here is a close up of the image:



I really enjoyed coloring her.  Here is the inside of the card:



I used the paper that I wiped the ink off with for the inside.  The saying is from an old sticker set.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

https://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html

http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-75-add-sparkle.html

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

https://cccdigicreations.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-119-anything-goes.html


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please go to https://intaas.blogspot.com/ to see what my Design Team sisters have made and then play along with us!  Can't wait to see what you create!


Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. A beautiful image on your lovely card - I love the skull and crossbones in her hair. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. I like how you matched the background of your image with your background mat. Coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card and love the beautifully coloured image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came over to your blog after you saw my card. I LOVE the effect on the background. Has a lot of depth and scary at the same time, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Halloween card. I have never heard of Dylusions ink spray. Love how you did the inside of the card. I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to make anything for halloween yet. Have a great week!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the beautiful background!! Stunning job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colouring of this image . You have done her proud. Hope your building work is going to plan .hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers