My First Slimline Card

 Hello Friends,


Today, I would like to show you my first slimline card.  I used Bugaboo https://bugaboostamps.com/products/halloween-tag Cute Halloween Tag Set. I cut them and the background out with stitched circle dies.  I colored the images with my Copic Markers.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Catch the Bug - Humor Me Wednesday
Crafty Calendar - October 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #43 (Must have Critters)
Crafty Animals - #43 (Must have animals)

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. It's a so pretty and cute Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great slimline card love the dies and cute Halloween images
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, I love the adorable little images. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, too cute, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute!! Love the slimline design!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fun card. Fits the slim line design perfectly too. Hope your feeling better too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your slimline card. The Images are are so cute, I need to make a slimline card. I have only made one a long time ago. Stay safe!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers