Spider Double Fold Card

 Good Morning,

I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of October!  My favorite time of year.

Here is my first Halloween card.  It is a double fold card from My Scrap Chick.



The spider web on top folds back.



It's kind of hard to see here but if you go to My Scrap Chick they have a video of it folding back.

Here is the inside.



The stamp I used is very old, can't remember where I got it.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Everybody Art - #476 Monochrome



Thank you so much for....ugh...what's that crawling up my back?  No, No!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chriss, I love Halloween but I love, love, love Christmas more! Super cute card.
    The Teepee cards are 4x4 and were made to fit an A2 envelope.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris's your card is so cute!!! Love that spider paper. Really not sure how it was made. Thanks for visiting my blog. My grand daughter painted her room grey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card for Halloween, love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huch - a spider card - the spider is very big - bibber. Great card. Thanks for joining us at EAC
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers