INAS #89 A Tea Party

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge at International Art & Soul "A Tea Party".  As soon as I saw this theme I knew I wanted to make Tea Pot Luminary Gift Box from Cozy Kitchen Bundle SVG Kit from Dreaming Tree.


This was one of the hardest projects I have ever worked on!  I cut everything out but then I waited offley late to put it together.  I have a couple of suggestions if you want to tackle this job...1. Get some little clothespins to hold the glued pieces together until they dry.  2. Let each piece completely dry before you try to put it together.  I also need to mention that I did not make the finial that goes on top, my sad arthritic fingers just couldn't do it.  I used a styrofoam ball colored with my copic marker.  The paper is from LemonCraft it is called "Grow Old With Me".  The plain paper is from AC Cardstock, the polka dot paper is from my stash.


Here is the tag:



Here is the back of the tag.  I recently purchased a Stamp and Die Tea Set:


The sentiment says "You're Just My Cup of Tea".  Here it is all lit up:



I am entering this Tea Pot Luminary Gift Box into the following challenges:




Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please go by International Art & Soul to see my Design Team Sister's Projects and then play along with us!  It's always fun!

Hugs,















15 comments:

  1. What a project and it lights up too. WOW. Lovely and difficult job. So glad you joined us for our "All About the Flowers" August challenge at Die Cut Divas https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's an amazing tea pot box! A fabulous project. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello... Thanks for entering your beautiful Teapot gift box into our ‘Summer Colours’ Challenge. Love how it lights up too. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fantastic make. It looks wonderful all lit up. Well worth the agro to get it finished. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is fabulous! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing creation Chriss - wonderful work despite the hurdles you had to overcome.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful creation, thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone has come up trumps (oops, sorry) with my challenge theme. Your luminary is beautiful. Sorry about your arthritic fingers, I have similar. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely brilliant project I love your amazing teapot and looks more amazing lit up well worth your trouble
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome piece of die cutting Chriss and how magical it looks when lit up too :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is stunning. It is a teapot fit for a queen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a treasure! I love the tea pot box and so impressed how it lights up. It's a true work of art. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous creation, I love it!

    Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the tea pot box. Gorgeous project. Thanks for joining in this months 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this is such a lovely project!
    Thank you for participating in the D2BA August Challenge! –Tasha :)

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers