INAS #88 Christmas Card Based On Christmas Carol

Good Morning,

We have a fun new challenge over at International Art & Soul Challenge #88 "Make a Christmas Card Based On A Christmas Carol or Song".  As soon as I saw this challenge I knew I wanted to use my Close To My Heart "Music of Winter" stamp set that I bought from Diana Larson.  I have owned this stamp set for a couple of years but I have never used it.


I'm not normally the kind of person that uses stickers on a card but I got this set on sale last January and I decided to use it.  It is by The Paper Studio and it's called " Penguins and Polar Bears".  The paper is from Echo Park and it is called "I love Winter" the snowflake flair is also from Diana Larson.  I used several dies on this card.  Spellbinders "Card Creator" and "Stitched Oval" as well as Jaded Blossom Label Shape Dies 1.

Here is an up close of the Label:


Here is the inside of the card:



The stamps that I used on the inside are soooo old, I don't know where they came from.

I am entering this card into the following challeges:

DLART July 2020 Linky - ATG
Die Cut Divas - Christmas in July
Sparkles Christmas - #114 Christmas Recipe (1 image, 2 Background papers, 3 gems, pearls or jewels)
Sweet Stampers - #46 Christmas in July
Crafty Critter Crazies - #40 must have a critter


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments.  Please stop by International Art & Soul to see what my DT sisters have created and then, play along with us!  It's always fun!

Hugs,





14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so much to see and enjoy, beautiful winter scene and card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great combo of papers, and I love your little string of penguins! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Chriss. It feels good to use stamps that we have had in our stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and fun card, great use of your stickers! I have a lot of them very unused, thanks for sharing and remember me to keep them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Chriss, and great use of the stickers
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and cute christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little penguins and snowman are really cute on your lovely card and your song choice is perfect for them. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable cast of characters and cute design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Christmas card. I'm not a sticker person either. But how cute are those little penguins. The papers you used a perfect. Hope you have a great week my friend. Stay safe!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining the DL.ART JULY LINKY challenge
    This is so adorable!! I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is just Beautiful my friend!! I love the cute critters..I love penguins!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers