Flip Flop Tags

Good Morning,

Sorry I have been gone so much this summer, there is a lot going on.  We are having some work done on our house and it seems to be taking up all of my time.

So here are some cute flip flop tags that would be perfect on a summer birthday present.


I started with some very basic tags from the Silhouette Store.  I then jazzed them up with flowers, bows, washi tape and twine.


I made the paper bow with a die from Cottage Cuts.

Here is the back.  The stamp set is from Cardz TV Stamps.


I love using the colors red, white and blue in the summer, so here is my 2nd tag.


Both cards use Trendy Twine from Annie's Paper Boutique.

Here is the back.



I am entering these tags into the following challenges:

CARDZ TV - #118 ATG
Simply Create Too - #162 Red, White and Blue
Creative Knockouts - #358 Tag Time
DLART Thankful Thursday - #263 Summertime
Seize the Birthday - #194 Red, White and Blue

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I miss you all!

Hugs,














10 comments:

  1. Those are adorable, I totally understand the working on your home taking up time, same going on here. I do hope my work will be done by next week, fingers crossed, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flip flop tags are so cute. Love the bright colors. So fun! Stay Safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable, Chriss! I love your bright color choice, and the flip flops are too cute. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you when you do manage a post Chriss, and I love these two tags - so 'summery' and cheerful.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic Chriss!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck and I hope you'll play along again with this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #263 “Summertime” LINKY challenge
    This is Super Chriss!! I love the flip flops and such a fun happy design. Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colourful tags and love the flip flops-my favourite footwear lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute tags!!! Those flip flops make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers