INAS #87 Tiny Things

Good Morning,

I hope that you are all doing well.  I hope that my USA friends are enjoying their 4th of July Weekend,  We have a parade here in Breezy Point that has taken place since 1957.  The kids dress up in costumes and people decorate their golf carts and we parade.  This year because of COVID-19 we had a car parade!  Gotta keep that social distance.

So today we have a very fun challenge over at International Art & Soul #87 Tiny Things. For my project, I made a bunch of teeny tiny cards, I used a stamp set from Close to My Heart called "Animal Greetings" D1679.  I used tiny cards from the silhouette store and I colored each one with colored pencils.


I put a quarter there so you can see how tiny they are.  


The tiny cards come with tiny envelopes.  The envelope has a hole at the top so you could tie it to a gift.  Here is Row 1.



Here is Row 2.



Here is Row 3.


Some of these sayings are pretty PUNNY!

I am entering these Tiny Cards into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy -  WK 26 - ATG
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #40 Must Have Critter
Animal Friends - #88 - fish, wales, dolphins  (see tiny wale card)
Crafty Animals - #40 Must have Animal

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments.  Please go to International Art & Soul to see what my design team sisters have made and then play along with us!  It's always fun!

Hugs,


12 comments:

  1. I love these Chriss, so useful and great fun too especially with those tiny envelopes. Hope you enjoyed your parade yesterday, our 4th July celebration here in the UK was pubs, hairdressers etc. opening up. I dread to think what the cities were like with their pubs and the idiots that do know know what social distancing is. Oh well, I will just stay home, easy for us as I hate pubs anyway :) :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are all so cute. I was thinking that they would be perfect little gift cards. Great idea since I think I have a box of little cards and envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what gorgeous wee cards Chriss - a great interpretation of the challenge and 12 beautiful results! Loving the punny sentiments too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are brilliant, I, too, love the sentiment on each one. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful creation
    Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ganz wunderbar gemacht.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das sind ja süße Karten. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    Lg Heike

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and Colour Crazy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you've been so busy. This tiny cards are so cute and adorable. Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! Fashion Bloggers In India

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers