Graduation Card 3

Good Morning,

Today is the last day of graduation cards.  This one was very special to make because it is for my niece who graduated from Catholic University!  Hooray!  A college graduate!



I tried to make this card a little more sophisticated since it is for an adult.




It is a pocket and you can see through the back. It has six score lines.





Of course I am giving her a million dollars, she deserves it for all that hard work!  LOL.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:




Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments.

Hugs,












6 comments:

  1. Chriss that is a wonderful card and love the million, lol. If you just have a few thousand to spare....haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning Graduation card Chriss - I am sure the million will be appreciated ;)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Graduation card and is perfect for an adult. Love the see through back. Hope your doing well.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chriss! I'm still unpacking and remodeling the new place - been very busy! How's it going with your remodeling? Lucky you to have a contractor! :) Must be from all those Millions of dollars! hahahaha Your graduation card is lovely - I like the diploma as the letter i - and it's perfect for an adult graduate! I hope you and your family are doing well!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers