Graduation Cards 2

Good Morning,

Today I would like to show you two more Graduation Cards that I made for two gals that are graduating this year.


Aren't they cute?  The svg files are from My Scrap Chick.

Here is the inside of the card:


Once again, I used the stamps from Echo Park "Alice in Wonderland".

I am entering these cards into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - June #410 Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #39 (Must have Critter)
DLART June 2020 Linky Challenge - ATG
Love to Craft - #47 ATG
Moving Along With The Times - #119 For June - Things with Wings

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!








7 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!! These are super cute Chriss - both inside and out! LOVE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the DL.ART JUNE LINKY challenge
    This grad card came out great!! I love to see owls on grad cards they always seem so smart. We have been hearing a lot a night lately
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful cards Chriss - love that sentiment on the inside
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this owl is a great graduation card. Wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will be thrilled to get your great owls. Thanks for joining our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with 'Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog'; it fits perfectly with our 'Things with Wings' challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers