INAS # 81 One Word Sentiment Used Multiple Times.

Good Morning Friends,

Happy Easter!  How is everyone doing? 

 I have decided to take a couple of weeks off and see if my MOJO comes back.  So I will be back on April 26th.  There is so much going on, I know it's early but I want to get my pool filled and heated.  If we can't leave the house, I want to get in the pool!  I have lots of gardening to do.  I hope I will be inspired to create if I take some time off.

We have a new challenge over at International Art & Soul #81 "One word sentiment used multiple times."  

I decided to create a little Easter Theme:


I recently purchased this stamp and die set from Echo Park called "Hello Easter"  The sentiment that is repeated is from another stamp set.  This was a lot of teeney tiny die cutting, stamping and coloring. I colored all of the stamps with my Copic Markers.




 I used a lawn fawn die to make the grass it is called Lawn Fawn Stitched Bouncy Trails.

Here is the inside of the card:



Isn't that fun?  The sentiment is from Card TV "Easter Punnies"  

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Mod Squad - Spring Has Sprung
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Kid's Cards
Crafty Gals Corner - #206 Easter/Spring
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Spring Moodboard  

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please run over to International Art & Soul to see what my Design Team Sisters have created and then play with us!  It is always fun!

Hugs,





13 comments:

  1. Chriss your card is adorable. Have a wonderful Easter...well as best as you can given the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie Easter card Chriss - I am sure that time outside and in the garden will refresh your mojo. Looking forward to seeing you back
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, enjoy the time away from blogging, Happy Easter!
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super cute, Hoppy Easter to you too. lol Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card. That was a lot of work cutting all those little images out to create your sweet scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great and happy card Chriss, love it. Hope you have lots of fun sorting your pool out and getting that gardening done too. Neither of those things are on my to do list, no pool here as no space and cold hahaha and we have created our garden to take minimal work too :) :) Happy Easter gorgeous xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card, lovely images and colours!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your spring scene is perfect and so pretty!
    Enjoy your time off.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet little card, beautifully constructed. I love all your elements here. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So CUTE Chriss! I love all the little elements! I hope you get your Mojo back... I totally get where your coming from on it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers