Bunny Hi!

Hello My Friends,

How is everyone doing?  I am so grateful that after almost 43 years of marriage our kids are grown and gone and my husband and I don't fight or argue.  I can't imagine what it must be like for some of you to be spending this much time together probably since your honeymoon!

So I made this card for my great niece.  It is a freebie from Dreaming Tree called Easter Card.  I don't think I am going to send it to her because I don't want to leave my house and go to the post office, maybe next year.


Isn't he cute?



I used purple glitter cardstock for the inside of the card and the envelope.



I love how the cards come with cute envelopes.  I used purple glitter cardstock for the inside of the card and the envelope.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers - #254 Easter


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,



5 comments:

  1. Adorable, so cute, I'm not sending out many cards this year either, sent a few early and that's it. I'm staying put at home hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorably cute! Love the bunny peeking out.

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie Chriss - and you have made a gorgeous card using it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers