INAS Challenge #82

Hello Friends,

I'm back.  Hope everyone is hanging in there!

So the challenge for this fortnight from International Art & Soul is #82 "Anything but a square or rectangle".  I made this cute little strawberry jam jar.



This was very simple, it only took me about 1/2 hour to make.  I had this strawberry paper that I have been dying to use.  The svg file is from My Scrap Chick and the sentiment is from my stamp stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Bit More Time To Craft - #114 ATG
Daisy Chain Challenges - #40 Birthday
Not Just Cards - April - ATG
Tales From The Craft Room - #4 Sweet Treats
Aud Sentiments Challenge - #249 "A Birthday Sentiment"
Seize the Birthday - #189 "Food and/or Drink
The Sisterhood of Crafters - "Happy Birthday or Fun Fold or Both"




Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please go and look at the fantastic projects my design team sisters have made HERE and then play along with us!  It is always fun!

Hugs,

19 comments:

  1. Chriss that looks so yummy and such a fun birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty Chriss - love that paper and you have used it perfectly on this wee jar card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Beautiful fun styled card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours on your fun card, it's great. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Chriss, Hope you are doing good. I love your card. I just had some strawberry jam last night that we got from the Amish the other day. Yum! Love that strawberry paper. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Such a fun shaped birthday card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute. I would love some strawberry jam about now. I really need to learn how to use my cutting machine. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Chriss, isn't it great when you have the perfect piece of paper for a project :) :) :) Love you strawberry jar. Stay safe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great and love the papers but particularily love the hand at the bottom which I'm not sure is part of your card lol and was just thinking how great this design would look embroidered onto a hessian bag or cushion. Thanks for joining for this months challenge at Daisy Chains and good luck, Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant shaped card, I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun shaped card! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW LOVE this! Just awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your jam jar shaped card and love the strawberry paper
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Tales from The Craft room
    Carol GD x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! This is just fabulous :) Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely - and a great idea for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very sweet my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers