What's Up Doc?

Good Morning,

How is everyone doing?  Are you hanging in there?

I made a freebie card that I got from Dreaming Tree called Carrot Card.  The sentiments are from Card TV.


Here is the inside:



The carrots on the bottom are washi tape.  The little bunny is from Lawn Fawn, stamp and die set.  I colored the bunny with my copic markers.


I love how dreaming tree cards always come with an envelope!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:




Thank you so much for stopping by!  Stay Safe!

Hugs,






7 comments:

  1. Adorable inside and out, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect sentiment for those big carrots! So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH! How fun! Super cute card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute with those bright carrots...so healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, and delightfully punny, card Chriss
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Easter card. Love the carrot washi tape. Hope your staying safe.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers