Valentine Dog

Good Morning,

Today I have a quick Valentine Card to show you.  I used that cool Triangle Card Mat Die from Jaded Blossom and a cute little doggie.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Cutie Pie Challenge - #144 Cute and Cuddly Animals
Make My Monday - #115 I Heart You
Use Your Stuff - #391 Critters and Double Trouble
Double Trouble - #49 Again and Again (Hearts)
Dare2BArtzy - February - "Love is in the Air"
Di's Digital Challenge - All About Love


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Sorry I haven't been around much, my husband and I have been battling sickness, it seems since Christmas.  






11 comments:

  1. Lovely card and that doggie is so cool and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Valentines card Chriss - sorry to hear you have been unwell - hopefully your are both fully recovered now
    Blessings
    Maxin

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great image love his glasses a fun card, thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little Boston terrier wearing his love glasses. Thank you for sharing with Double Trouble challenge #49.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute love card! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a cute card and I love that pup with sunglasses! Thanks for entering at Double Trouble #49

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers