INAS Challenge #77 Follow the Sketch

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge at International Art & Soul.  Follow the Sketch.


Isn't this a beauty of a sketch?  So I turned it sideways, and here is my card:


I also made a little ephemera at the bottom and if you look at it closely you will see that it also mirrors the sketch.  I used a lot of die cuts, circle stitch, square stitch, pennant stitch, it was lots of fun.



Here is a close up of the love birds.  The digital stamp is from Lee Holland, one of my favorite artist.


Most of the paper I used was scraps except for the cloud paper that is digital paper from The Art Box Designs.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge - Week 6 ATG
Crafty Catz - #493 ATG with Optional Twist - critters
Cut It Up Challenge - #193 - Love is in the Air


Thank you so much for all of your comments. Please stop by International Art & Soul to see what my design team sisters have created, then play along with us!  Can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs,


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so cheerful and happy, with lots of pretty layers, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image of the birds is so sweet and your papers are lovely. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love your take of the sketch and those birdies are sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...gorgeous image and love your design.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful and super clever card too Chriss, you put so much into this card but every element works perfectly :) :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant take on the sketch Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and coloring. Very creative. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job coloring those birds. Beautiful color palette, too!

    Thanks for sharing your Love is in the Air project with us at Cut it Up.

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very sweet card. Great take on the sketch.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers