Two Valentine Dog Cards

Good Morning,

I recently purchased Dare2BArtzy's Stamps and Dies the stamp is called "puppy talk" and the die is called "Dog" The die comes with it's own magnetic backing! 



I started out making one card and ended up making two. One is an embossed card the other a box card.  I hope these photos aren't too shadowy, we have had a very rainy day here in Maryland.



Here is the back of them:




I hope you can see the embossing, it is a Christmas Gift from my hubby it is by Darice and called "Paw Print Background"  The puppy and "Love" are from the Dare2BArtzy Set the heart die is from another set that i have had for a long time and the ribbon and bling are from my stash.  I colored the pup with my copic markers.


I purchased the die for the box card at Dies R. Us Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box Card Pop Up Dies The paper is Miss Kate Cuttables.  I dressed the pup in some heart pajamas.  The Happy Valentine's Day is from a different set as are the little red hearts.  

I am entering my cards into the following challeges:

Dare2BArtzy - Love is in the Air - https://dare2bartzy.com/collections/animal-lovers/products/puppy-talk
Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #70 Lots of Love Inspiration Board
DLART Thankful Thursday - #252 "Valentines Day"
Aud Sentiments Challenge - #244 Love/Valentine Sentiment
C.R.A.F.T. - #543 Love/Valentine
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - February (Must have Critter)
Craftyhazelnut's Patterened Paper - February (Must Use Patterned Paper
Dies R Us Challenge - #138 XOXO -https://www.diesrus.com/products/lawn-fawn-scalloped-box-card-pop-up-dies?_pos=2&_sid=baa319af8&_ss=r


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a crafty Weekend!










13 comments:

  1. Oh Gosh....so cute...adorable, great project, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS!!! SO very cute and I'm in total love with that dog. Fabulous!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet and cute cards!!! I can't choose a favourite, they are both adorable! That puppy makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous cards with that sweet pup, Chriss -love that embossed background - your DH is a keeper to supply you with craft stash :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great cards ... love the pop up box one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful cards. Lovely colours and images.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic valentines box. I love it.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chriss these are just adorable with that cute dog. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so CUTE and so is that adorable Pup Image! I have the pup image in digital format and I think your cards are super sweet!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. this pop up card is adorable! i love the sweet pup and colors! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable pup cards...love the box card and the embossed background on your other card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff. Could you please add the links to your post for both Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff to share with other entrants.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers