A CAS Sympathy Card

Good Morning,

I always tell myself that I am going to make lots of sympathy cards all at once to have on hand, but I never do.  I think it is because I have to think of the person that passed while I make the card, put some love into it.  I thought of how I would make this card when I was falling asleep the other night, do you design cards in your sleep or is it just me?


I used a brand new embossing folder from gina@scrapbooking-outlet.com it is called "Cherry Blossom" I think it is lovely.  I also used some brand new dies that I got from Jaded Blossoms called "Label Shape Dies 1".  I really like the stitching.  Tihe sentiment is from CardTV, "Bigger Everyday Sayings"

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - #243 ATG + Sentiment
Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS
Little Red Wagon - #534 Masculine
Simon Says Stamps - ATG
Word Art Wednesday - #424 - 425 ATG


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


9 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Yes..I do design in my sleep..lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the pretty embossed design and the contour of the die cuts.
    I often think of card ideas when I am trying to get to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and elegant! I too sometimes go to sleep dreaming of a design.. sometimes I lay in bed awake thinking of something, then I can't sleep until I make it or draw it out... :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Chriss - I am a bit like you - wanting to have sympathy cards on hand, but also preferring to make them when I know who the recipient will be.
    And yes, quickest way to go to sleep if I am struggling is to start designing cards :)
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Chriss, I struggle with sympathy cards all the time and make them as needed. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the last times I design cards ONLY when sleep :D LOL I'm too much busy to do them :(
    Love so much the delicate feel of the EF, such lovely CAS for sad situations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card. I don’t dream cards but will often have a card out on my desk with no idea on how to finish it so leave it over night and will by the morning know just what to do with it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the peacefulness you created in this card, Chriss. Thanks for playing along at this week's ATSM Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers