Welcome Home!

Good Morning,

On Wednesday, I showed you my first Squirrel Card called "I Found It" Using a digital stamp from Di's Digi Stamps.  I chose the same little squirrel this digi is called "New Home".






I just love these squirrel digital stamps, there is something about them that makes me smile.  I colored this digital stamp with my copic markers, the stamp is from an old set of sentiments.  The leaves going down the side are washi tape.  I used Spellbinders card creator dies to cut out the paper.  The paper is from Echo Park.



Here is a closeup of the digital stamp.  I really enjoyed coloring this!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Di's Digital Stamp - Colors of Autumn
Tuesday Thowdown - #444 Fall/Holiday
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - ATG (Must Have A Critter)
Through The Craft Room Door - ATG
Crafting With An Attitude - #57
Creative Knockouts - #324 ATG
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Week 45
Creative Fingers - #175 ATG
Cut It Up - #187 Celebrate Fall
Your Next Stamp - #127 Mad for Plaids (You can also win by leaving a comment)


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,




11 comments:

  1. So adorable Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Two Crafty Critter Crazies! your little squirrel is adorable, and you've colored the image beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and what a lovely image.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Chriss, the squirrel image, adorable, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. This squirrel is so cute, it seems to me came out from a children's story book! Great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card my friend!! Your coloring is amazing!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute scene! Beautifully colored!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable digi colored beautifully! The fall plaid and leaves are the perfect addition! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, she's totally adorable, that's why you're smiling! I love how beautifully you colored the image. Her home Looks so cozy!

    Thanks for Celebrating Fall with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers