I Found It!

Good Morning,

I saw this digi stamp over at Di's Digi Stamps and it made me laugh so much!  We had just watched a documentary on Discovery about squirrels.  Did you know that Squirrels usually can't find the nuts that they hide?  They only find about 10% of the nuts that they have hidden, they often come across another squirrels stash and claim it as their own.  I hope I am not the only one that thought that they somehow were able to make where they put their stash and then find it when the need it.....squirrels aren't as smart as I thought...sigh.

Here is my card:






Isn't he the cutest ever?  Look at his little hedgehog friend!  I colored this digital stamp with my copic markers.  I used my half circle cross stitched die from My Favorite Things and the sentiment is cut with my smallest stitched rectangle die from Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies that I bought at Simon Says.  The embossing folder was a prize that I won from DLART.  The paper is from AC Cardstock and Carta Bella "A Perfect Autumn"


 I used a sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday



Here is a close up of the digital stamp.  I offset him on the die a little bit to add some motion.


Here is the inside of the card.  I found this on PINTEREST and copied it to a word document then printed it out using the Amyouthful font.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Di's Digi Design - Colors of Autumn
Try Stampin' On Tuesday - #434 Use Sketch
Stinkin' Inkers - Die-lerious and Punchy
Tuesday Throwdown - #444 Fall/Holiday
Incy Wincy Designs - Animals
The Paper Girls - #187 Mixed Up Manufacturers 
Crafty Friends - #122 ATG
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - November - ATG (must have a critter)

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


18 comments:

  1. Aw what a cutie! Great take on the sketch- good luck on those challenges~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cutie, lol, and what fun coloring for him as well! It definitely brings a smile to my face! And free advice to boot! Thanks for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, CUTE!!!!....and no, I never knew that about squirrels. Interesting. Love your card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well
    I do hope that squirrel was not in my garden whilst
    I was planting my bulbs!! I found a good few peanut hoards whilst I was digging the holes for them. This is a super card. Must get that image for The Doc . He will love it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that info, but then we don't have squirrels. Great card though with a bit of humour.Thanks for sharing your creation with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, we hope to see you in our next challenge too. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute! Great take on the sketch and I love the fun sentiment! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so darn cute and I never knew that about squirrels. I always thought they lost their nuts because my big furry goofy dog dug them up,lol. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a fun card Chriss - inside and out. That is one sweet image, and you have coloured and mounted it beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely image and great job as always!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chriss, your squirrel card is adorable. Old people do that too especially in the nursing home they even claim other people's teeth, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so adorable - such a lovely image and I know just how that little squirrel feels - thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice card with a cute digi. It's great that you are taking part in the Di's Challenge.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic job you did coloring the two animal friends, Chriss! Your pairing them with the fall pattern paper and embossing folder is perfect! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely image and the perfect Autumn card.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just so sweet! I love the little squirrel in that pile of leaves and him holding that acorn! Adorable!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers