Acorn Luminary Gift Box

Good Morning,

I hope everyone had a good weekend.  I got to spend some time in my craft room.  Today I would like to show you an svg file that I made from Dreaming Tree it came in bundle called Hello Fall.  I cut all the pieces out for this project a couple weeks ago and I just got around to putting it together.  I try to cut the pieces out ahead of time because it takes hours for me to put this together.  I usually takes a day.

This is a big gift box.  I used it for a Luminary, but you could put candy or cookies in this to take it as a hostess gift for Thanksgiving.

Here it is:



It was quite a bit of work but I really like it!  My niece recently asked me if I would make her something.  I am going to give her a choice between this and something Christmas.

Here it is with the top off:



Here it is lit:



I used paper from AC Crafts, Authentique and some foil paper that I recently purchased.  Inside is lit with orange vellum.  The ribbon around the stem is something I bought years ago....see?  Never get rid of your crafting stuff cause you never know when you will need it!

I am entering this Acorn Luminary Gift Box into the following challenges:

A Bit More Time To Craft - #104 ATG
A Perfect Time To Craft - November
Love To Craft - #40 November ATG
Love To Scrap - LTSCB - #126 ATG
Not Just Cards - November Challenge
Papercraft Business Challenge -  "To Give As A Gift"
DLART November 2019 Linky Challenge - ATG

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Thanks for all your comments.  I know I have been lax in commenting lately, I am getting ready to have surgery and going to all the doctors to get ready





9 comments:

  1. Wowser...Chriss this is fantastic, you are so good at putting these together....I need to get busy again, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty and you're right - it'd be great as a hostess gift too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So big and beautiful! I love the papers you used! It looks so elegant lit up!!! Wonderful decorative piece!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Such amazing project!! Fabulous details! It's so striking and elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so petty. I love it so much, now I gotta make one. Lol thanks for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is brilliant Chriss and looks beautiful lit up and love the Autumn leaves paper.You can always find a use for something eventually.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love it with the light inside. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers