INAS #72 Christmas With No Image

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge over at International Art & Soul - Challenge #72 "Christmas With No Image".  I had this challenge in mind last summer when Simon Says Stamps had a sale, I scooped up this Spellbinders Die.  Joy Etched Die.

Here is my card:


This was very fun to make.  I used Spellbinders "Create A Card" for the red and green background, then I used a Spellbinders "Shapeabilities" for the lacy background then the Spellbinders "Joy".  I used gold metallic for the word Joy and then everything else is cut out of glitter paper.  I put gold bling on the flowers.

Here is a close up of the die:



So I have some other news.  I am having surgery on November 26th and may be away from my blog for awhile. They are telling me I will spend at least 4 days in the recliner before I can get up and move around.  I will be back as soon as possible!  I'll try to stop by to visit all of my bloggy friends while I am recuperating.  I want to wish my USA friends a very blessed Thanksgiving.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Ellibelle's Corner - Christmas/Holidays
Double D Challenges - "What's Your Christmas Style?" Mine is Traditional 


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope to see you soon!  Please stop by International Art & Soul to see what my design team sisters have made and then play along with us!  It's always fun!

10 comments:

  1. Chriss this is spectacular, such a beautiful card and that die cut is fabulous along with the glitter paper....perfect showcased card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!! Love the traditional colours and the die you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a striking card Chriss, so glad you found that die earlier with this challenge in mind, it couldn't be better :). Thinking of you with your surgery sweetie and a speedy recovery ahead xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous!! I love the Spellbinder die. Keeping you in my prayers & heart my friend.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    I have a Thankful GIVEAWAY over at my blog and I would love for you stop by.
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunner Chriss - praying that the surgery goes well and you have a rapid and uncomplicated recovery
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, that is a great die, I have been looking at it myself...thank you for sharing with us at Double D challenge!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘ Christmas Style’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the traditional Christmas card you created! So beautifully done!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge, hope to see you again joining in the December challenge which starts this Wednesday!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the elegant "JOY" word! Wonderful way to step outside the box on a holiday card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers