A Little Thank You Gift

Good Morning,

I wanted to make a small gift for my dog walker, I don't know what I would do without him, he is a very sweet kid and Duncan loves him.




This is a cute little box I found on the Silhouette Store.


Here it is opened.  As you can see, there is plenty of room for more candy, I am going to ask my hubby to bring home some M&M and another candy bar.

I am going to get a little nostalgic now.  When I started this blog many years ago, I never dreamed that I would have almost 800 followers.  I have become very close to some of you, even though we have never met in person, I know all about your families.  As a lot of you know, I am retired on disability, some days, you are the only people I talk to.  I just want you all to know that I am very thankful for you and I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog.  I wish you all a blessed Thanksgiving if you are here in the USA.  

I am entering this Thankful Box into the following challenges:

Dare2bartzy - November - Thankful
Aud Sentiments Challenge - #240 Thank You Sentiment
DLART Thankful Thursday - #249 Thankful
Krafty Chicks - #482 Anything But A Card
Through the Purple Haze - #161 Fall Everything

Thank you so much fro stopping by!  I am having surgery tomorrow and I will be back sometime around December 1 - 3rd.

Hugs,




9 comments:

  1. First off, YUMMMMY!!! love this idea and thank you so much for playing our challenge twist at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky to have found a good kid that take your furry friend for walking! Well done with this thank you gift for him! The box lid is just delightful with those stunning leaves and the big sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How thoughtful to give the dog walker a gift. I know he'll love the candy but the box is just beautiful! SO lovely!
    I'm very thankful for you too Chriss. It makes me happy every time I stop by your blog.
    I'll be thinking of you on the 26th for sure! Not a fun thing to go through.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful treat holder which I'm sure will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Chriss what a gorgeous wee box - love the metal in the leaves. I am sure it will be well received
    Praying the surgery goes well and you have a rapid and uncomplicated recovery - Surgery when you are already socially isolated seems even more daunting.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chriss first many prayers and well wishes for you on your surgery. Your candy gift box is awesome and your dog walker will love the the special and thoughtful gift.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab project. Love your gift box.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty! I love the leaves!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers