A Veteran's Day Card

Good Morning,

Today I would like to show you a Veteran's Day Card that I made for my Cousin.  We have so many people in the military in my family but my cousin served in Vietnam, so I wanted to make him a card.

This is a card from Dreaming Tree called American Eagle Pop Card.  Some of my followers may remember when I made the Dragon Fly card from the same bundle. Captivating Cards SVG Bundle.



Here is the front of the card....nice..



Here is the inside of the card!!!!  Isn't that cool?




Here is the back of the card.  I wish I could tell you where I bought the sentiment but it is from a very old set of stamps.




I love how Dreaming Tree always gives a envelope to make too.  

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART November 2019 Linky Challenge - ATG

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


8 comments:

  1. Happy Veteran's Day Chriss and all, beautiful card,
    hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, great way to celebrate your cousin. Love the pop-up eagle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY dynamic and beautiful!!! Love the pop up too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! It's the perfect card for celebrating your cousin and all veterans!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for Veterans Day. Love the pop out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card Chriss - love the pop-up element!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers