INAS Challenge #71

Good Morning,

Isn't November going by quickly?  Wow!  I can't believe it is the 10th already!  So today is a new challenge over at International Art & Soul, challenge #71 "UK Myths and Legends".  I kind of had it at the back of my mind that this was going to be a challenge so I saw these cute dragon  My Favorite Things Magical Dragons and Dynamics Magical Dragon Dies at Simon Says Stamps I thought they would be perfect for this challenge.  

Here is my card:



As you can see, it is a Z fold card, one of my favorites to make.  The circles that the prince and princess are on are a punch that I have owned for a long time from Creative Memories.



Here is what it looks like from the top.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Simon Monday Challenge - Thanks/Thanksgiving
Crafty Creations - #401 ATG
DLART November 2019 Linky Challenge - ATG
Stinkin' Inkers - Die-lerious and Punchy
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG
Crafty Friends Challenge - #122 ATG
The Fairy and the Unicorn - November Challenge (Must be mythical)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - November (Must have a critter)
Classic Design Team - November Challenge #11
Addicted to Stamps - #179 ATG



Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you will go to International Art and Soul to see what my Design Team sisters have made and then play along with us!  I can't wait to see your creations!

Hugs,





11 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous, fantastical, dragon card Chriss. Love all your delightful details.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Z Fold style card, this is a new one with the added slots for the two cuties, love it, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet and cute is this card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fold-I have been challenged to make one of these-not attempted it yet lol-like the idea of the added slots and love the cute Dragons
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, this is so cute. Gorgeous card.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful card. These little figurines are wonderful. Thank you for participating in our Anything Goes Challenge at This week through the door to the craft room . See you, another challenge.
    regards
    Danka
    TTCRD DT
    Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely z shape card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too cute! Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Z shape of your card and that fun sentiment! The characters are really fun too! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers