INAS #69 Halloween!

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge at International Art & Soul Challenge #69 Halloween!

As most of you that follow my blog know, I am a huge fan of Halloween.  So many of the best memories that I have as a child was going trick or treating with my brothers and sisters. Later, it was taking my own children trick or treating and now it is seeing all of the neighborhood kids in their costumes.

Here is a treat holder bag that I made:


I made the bag from a Silhouette svg.  The rosette was made from an svg file from Dreaming Tree the rosette is from a Patriotic Banner called Stars and Stripes Banner I just used Halloween Paper.

The bat, cat and skull are die cuts from Spellbinders Small Die of the Month September Dies.  These are so small and easy to make from pieces of scrap paper.





I made the doily with my silhouette and a small amount of scrap paper.  The Halloween Sentiment in the middle is from my stash.

I run the scraps of paper that are left over into my shredder to make filling for the inside of the bag.




I was at the dollar store and I found these cute ghost and pumpkin lollipops.


Isn't that fun?  I hope that you will come and play along with us at International Art & Soul, stop by and see what my Design Team sisters made too!

I am entering this bag into the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - "O is for one word sentiment"
Daring Cardmakers - Use Up Your Scraps
Cut It Up - #184 Tags, Bags or Boxes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - #237 Halloween/Fall + Sentiment
DLART October Linky Challenge - ATG
Classic Design Team - #10 (Must be part of a Design Team)
The Diva's that Cut - Fall or Fall Colors
Happy Little Stampers - HLS October ATG + Dies
Love To Scrap - LTSCB - #26 No Cards Allowed
Tales From The Craft Room - #9 Halloween 

14 comments:

  1. Adorable, too cute, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous bag, and so big, too!! Love the rosette!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is so cute. I like the Spellbinders dies you used. Love this!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great treat bag and love the rosette
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I'm lovin' that rosette.... so big and fabulous!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! Love to see different bags and this one is super cute.It will be Halloween before we know It.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so beautiful!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great tip about using your shredder to make filling for the bag! I never know what to put in there, but that idea really solves the problem and you know the filling always coordinates with the bag!! Brilliant.

    What a super fun bag. I love the rosette on the front (and the filling!)

    Thanks for sharing your project with us at Cut it Up for our Tags, Bags, or Boxes challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely project to fill with goodies! Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge. Jenny DT x
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever and so much fun. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, this is such a fun and festive bag for Halloween! Such great dies! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG how FABULOUS! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ALPHABET CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What a fabulous bag! I have to say, I would never have thought to do anything like your rossete. Perfect papers for Halloween. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers