Spooky!

Good Morning,

The whole time I was making these I kept singing this song. Spooky Little Girl by Classic V.  Am I just really old or do you remember that song too?

I made these Spooky Banners from an svg file from Dreaming Tree.  https://www.3dsvg.com/shop/halloween-svg-files/fright-night-decor-svg-bundle/.  I really enjoyed making these cute cats hiding behind mask.

I bought myself a Bowabra bow maker!  I guess these bows are okay, I think I just need practice.  Here is Spooky Banner #1



And here he is up close:



Can you see that his little bow tie has little cat's heads on it?

Here is the 2nd Spooky Banner:



I did a lot more inking on this one and I think it shows.



I am entering this spooky cat banner into the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude - #56 ATG
DLART October Linky Challenge - ATG
Show Us Your Pussycats - #47 Meowloween 
Crafty Gals Corner - #200 Halloween Colors - https://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-200-halloween-colors.html
Fab n' Funky  - #452 Halloween
Little Red Wagon - #518 Cut It Out
The Paper Funday - #ATG with a twist/Halloween

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Love your cute cat/spooky banner
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and fun decoration for Halloween!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really amazing. Love the papers and the design.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous....it's just so cute, and your bows cool, let me know how you like the bow maker please. I need help with bows and this might be it. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so FUN & SPOOKY!!! hahahaha... super fun banners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats heads on a dogs bow tie...haha! That's clever! Great project! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and fun spooky cats banners! :) Love the word with the eyes for "O"!
    I have a tool for bows to, very neglected. I have to use it more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another wonderful Halloween creation. You have such wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that is so super cool. Such a great design and I love the spooky cat :-)
    ** Can you please amend the Link Up you have put with your entry to SUYP Cats Challenge as you have linked it to Crafty Gals !! :-) I had to find you by trawling their entries **

    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, forgot to say - yes, I remember that song LoL

      Delete
  10. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab'n'Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the banner and yes...I remember that song also! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenges this month. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers