INAS #69 Halloween 2

Good Afternoon,

Today I have two post for International Art & Soul challenge #69 Halloween!  I love Halloween so much that I have two projects to show you today.  To see my other candy bag project please look at the post below.

Here is a layout that I made.



This is from a very old set of papers.

Here is Page 1: The little witch looks like she has had way too much candy, LOL.



Here is page 2:


I am entering this layout into the following challenges:

Classic Design Team - Open Challenge #10 (must be from design team)
DLART October 2019 Linky Challenge - ATG
Love To Scrap - LTSCB - #126 - No Cards Allowed
Stick It Down - October Double Page Team

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please go by International Art & Soul to see what my Design Team Sisters have made and then play along with us!  It is always fun!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Great layout and love the papers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how cute! What an adorable layout! I'm lovin' the fun witch!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! I think they all look like they had to much candy. ha! Love the cute paper. I love Halloween to. Hope you have a great week.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi, I just want to tell you, what the sentiment on my today's pink card says: The beauty of life is hidden in every day :)

      Delete
  5. This is a fun layout for Halloween. The little witch is hilarious. I think you need to hide all the candy. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Chriss! This is so Amazing and so CUTE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work.
    Thank you so much for taking part in our Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.
    Agnieszka chanya13 DT

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers