Duck Pond Box Card

Good Morning,

Today I would like to show you a box card my husband asked me to make for a male co-worker.


This svg file is from My Scrap Chick



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - ATG with a critter
Crafty Animals - #30 Add an animal
Love To Scrap - #125 ATG

Now for a hard request.  My husband always says that if you don't ask, the answer will always be no....so I am asking.

Last Spring on a warm night, my nephew Michael was riding his motorcycle home from work.  He got into an accident, we aren't sure what happened.  There were no drugs or alcohol in his system.  Mike has a son and a daughter that was born last December.  Our  family started a "Go Fund Me" page but the funds are starting to run out.  I have 777 followers, if each follower donated $10.00 that would make a huge difference.  I know not everyone can donate, but if you can please go HERE or try this link:  https://www.gofundme.com/f/taylor-family-medical-emergency?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet


If you can donate, I will love you forever!  If do decide to donate, would you please leave me a note saying that you are a bloggy friend?  Thanks.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and so sorry about your nephew, what a great thing cause you've created for Mike and his family. I know the outstanding cost of medical bills oh to well. Many prayers for all of you, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chriss, your card is beautiful!! Love the backdrop for that duck. Perfect card for a guy too.
    So sorry about your nephew. I know how hard this is on the family. Sending healing thoughts and prayers.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card. You and your husband are correct. You will never know unless you ask and ask you did. I did give a donation because I love your work and I do care. I hope that you also find the support you need while going though this family event. Thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous box card! I like the duck image and grey tones - I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew - Sending healing thoughts & prayers to you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card Chriss - love the dimension and colours. What a tragedy that will affect the whole family for years to come :( Sending prayers from down under.
    Blessings
    Maxine
    p.s. Clear EP is clear embossing powder - you asked on my blog yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your Nephew. Your card is lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful box card -love the duck and background-glad to hear you received your card in time.Sorry to hear about your Nephew
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops.....forgot to thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that duck looks so serene on that background...love the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is adorable Chriss!! I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #247 “Thank You”. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers