Birthday Card for my Brother

Good Morning,

Most of my followers know that I have 13 brothers and sisters.  "Ya-all" saw the card that I made for my sister who is 11 month younger than me.  Here is a card for my brother who is 1 year 5 days older than me!

This digital stamp is from Mo's Digital Pencil it is called "Brady and Chloe"  Whenr I saw this image it reminded me of me and my brother when we were kids.  I usually make him a masculine card, I hope he likes this.



Here is a close up of the image.  I colored it with Copic Markers.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART September 2019 Linky Challenge - ATG
Cute Card Thursday -#598 ATG
Try It On Tuesday - boys/girls/ all things children
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - #125  

15 comments:

  1. So sweet and pretty! Love your card and know your brother will too. 13 brothers and sisters - BIG family!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image, should remind your big brother of happy childhood days! I'm one of 8 siblings so I know what fun it is to grow up part of a big family (not quite as big as yours though!) A fabulous make Chriss.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this card is so sweet and delicate, and such adorable image!!! Great colouring with your markers! I'm sure your "big" brother will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and image big brother or not he will love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Chriss, this is just charming and your coloring technique is wonderful! I'm still a novice at coloring and am always trying to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and beautiful, Chriss!! I love the adorable image!! Your brother will adore it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fab! Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured Chriss - no doubt it will bring back many memories for your brother!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, how sweet! I really like the image and I think your brother will as well... I'm sure it'll bring back some fond memories for him! Wonderful Birthday card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic your brother will love it, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty image you made such a wonderful card.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A pretty card

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet image, lovely card

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers