Awesome Friend Shaker Card

Good Morning,

To see if you are a winner go here.  https://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/2019/09/winners-winners-winners.html

Today I would like to show you a fun shaker card that I made from Queen & Co.




Isn't this fun?  I made it for a male friend.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART September 2019 Linky Challenge - ATG
Cardz 4 Guyz - #227 Celebrate
Always Fun Challenges - #126 Shaker Cards
Make My Monday - #104 Use Shapes on Your Card
Simon Says: Something Clear

Thank you so much for stopping by!  

Hugs,


13 comments:

  1. CUTE card Chriss! Love the shaker and know your friend will too.
    Fun!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Chriss!! I love the shaker and the fun design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect shaker for a masculine recipient, and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shaker element and perfect male card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Fun Shaker card! Perfect for your male friend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I love shaker cards and it's one style I struggle with, thank you for the inspiration, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card Chriss - love that shaker element, and all the wee embellishments you have used around it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love shaker cards. Yours is lovely. I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work. I love shaker cards.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab shaker, Happy Birthday for the 11th. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great shaker card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers