Puppy Graduation

Good Morning,

This Saturday, our dog Duncan graduated from Dog School!  As most of you know, we adopted Duncan and then I fell and broke both of my ankles so Duncan didn't get a lot of training.  It had been over 11 years since I had trained my sweet Lou so I really didn't remember a lot of it.  This was by far the best dog obedience group I have ever worked with.  My husband and I really learned a lot.  We have already decided that Duncan will attend more classes in the fall.

Of course I had to make some small gifts to thank the instructors.



I found this little puppy candy holder at the Silhouette Store.  It is called "Cute Dog Box"



I did some things to jazz them up.  I chalked the outlines, I added Glossy Accents to the eyes and nose and I added yellow dotted Acetate to the front window.



I used two different stamps on the back, the "Thank you Stamp" is a rubber stamp that I have owned for years, the puppy stamps are clear stamps from Photoplay called "Cooper and Friends".

I am entering this Cute Dog Box into the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #27 Must have Critter
DLART June 2019 Linky Challenge - ATG
Not Just Cards - June - ATG


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


10 comments:

  1. Wow, these puppies are so cute. Great idea. Love love love!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw they are so cute Chriss. Good job with Duncan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW!!! How cute are these puppy gift boxes!!! Love them really so much!!! And I'm sure that Duncan's instructors will be amazed by them!
    I need a Silhouette, now! LOL :D Fabulous works!!! Congrats to Duncan for his canine graduation!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Duncan, I love your cards Chriss and I am sure the teachers will also
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE 2019
    Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... So CUTE! Those puppy candy treat holders are adorable and so perfect for the school! I'm sure they will love them and congrats to Duncan for completing his training!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, they're so absolutely adorable!! The instructors will adore them!! Congrats to Duncan for passing his training!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congrats to Duncan!!! That's wonderful. Great gifts for the teachers too. How fun!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy they are so cute. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog May Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute. What a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers