Lemon Birthday Girl

Good Morning,

It has been awhile since I colored anything so I decided to pull out a stamp set that I bought years ago and make a card.  I think  I bought this stamp set from Simon Says Stamps but I can't find it there anymore.  It is from My Favorite Things and it is called "Fresh Squeezed".


I have a little great niece that LOVES lemonade.  Her birthday is coming up soon so I decided to make her this card.

I stamped the dress separately onto some plaid paper and fussy cut it then paper pieced it on to the image.

Here is a close-up.


The lemon paper is from Close to My Heart.  The Die is from Spellbinders Label 17.  I also used my go-to dies Spellbinders Card Creator.

Here is the inside of the card:


The inside sentiment is from Cardz TV.  

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz TV - #90 - ATG
Craftyhazelnut's Patterened Paper - June (Must Use Patterned Paper)
DL ART June Linky Challenge - ATG
Die Cut Divas -  Celebrate Birthdays!


Thank you so much for stopping by!



11 comments:

  1. Very cool. Love the image and papers.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the sweet paper pieced dress and the fun lemons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, so cute! She's just adorable Chriss!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. I love your little lemon girl
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE 2019
    Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous!! She's beautiful!! I love the coloring!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chriss this is a wonderful summer card. Great paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous paper piecing!!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great paper piecing It adds to the uniqueness of the image. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Die Cut Divas and I hope to see many more of your beautiful creations soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute - love her paper pieced dress.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers